Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pick a Color

Where else but NYC can you get a gel pedicure, manicure, and neck/shoiulder massage for $31?

I work for a Jewish company, which means I get the high holidays off, and today is Rosh Hashana, Happy New Year!

My mom is watching my daughter and I am having a pre-birthday ME day! Yay!

Next, I am getting cut/color, and then a quick trip to the bookstore, or maybe fashion bug to get my last pair of size 24 work pants. I have been wearing my last two pairs of black fat pants for months.

I continue to be psyched up for the surgery, and even the liquid diet I start next Friday. My goal is to be 25 lbs lighter by Halloween- subject to downward revision if I lose 20 lbs on liquids, which I have in my head as possible, but am. Being too ambitious? I believe in stretch goals... Thoughts?

Xoxox
A

2 comments:

  1. I do not think you are being ambitious! Especially with a liquid diet! Good luck! Awww I want a mani, pedi, and a neck massage!!! Probably won't get on ein NYC when I am there but I'll need one when I get back I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do it - stretch!! All things are possible!!

    ReplyDelete