So, I was inspired by Jen's post this evening. When she talked about where she is now- NOT hating how she looks, NOT stressing out about what to wear on an outing, and feeling great- that's what I want. Health benefits aside, and maybe it sounds vain, but I can't wait to feel good about what I look like. I can't wait to put something on in the morning, without changing my clothes six times. I can't wait until the person I am on the inside matches what I look like on the outside.
As always, the vets inspire me. If it's not Jen, it's Catherine, or Amy, or Drazil, or Joey, or Maria, or any one of the other many, many bloggers that I read and follow. What a powerful community we have at our fingertips! I am just getting started, and getting so excited to join the ranks of the successful. It's so heartwarming to read your stories and learn about how real women like me share the same struggles, and with this tool, this little band, are able to have what they need to stick to a healthy lifestyle and be happy.
Thanks!


I totally agree about being excited about not hating the way I look and changing over and over until I am comfortable. I agree as well about being inspired by the vets! They are what made this goal of mine seem obtainable!
ReplyDeleteNew to your blog! Can't wait to follow you!!
ReplyDeleteI agree, I agree!! I am spending so much time getting ready and reading to know what others experienced!!
ReplyDelete