I feel like I am coming out of a fog- it's weird. It's not comfortable either. I am facing the realization that I am SO FAT. Like Amy W., I think I have body dysmorphia- I was in denial big time. I am now facing the consequences.
I know I have made a brave choice, and am finally doing something about my weight. I just can't believe I let it get this bad! I am seriously fat. Seriously! I can't imagine the wreck my body will be once I lose all of this padding- I am going to be a stretched out, scarred mess. It's very sad. I hope it's not too late to be beautiful. I am not getting any younger. I hope all of my potentially prettiest days are behind me. I hope I can salvage things through spanx and maybe a tummy tuck some day.
This is a whiny post! Suck it up Fluffy!!
Okay. I am better now.
I am happy I got banded. I am a little scared of what's to come- but I will take it one day at a time. I am relatively young, maybe my skin will snap back, or at least some of it will. Lifting weights will help, getting moving on the treadmill will too.
Love you guys.
xoxoxox
A


Oh Honey, I have recently had that same conversation with myself. How on earth did I get this way and why did I let myself. But the best beautiful days are not behind you! I promise and besides you are beautiful right now. But who doesn't need some improvement! Be proud that you are on the way to a better you! Hard work..but nothing is easy!
ReplyDeleteYour pretty days are not behind you! You shouldn't feel that way. If there is anything that I've learned from the blogs its that everyone starts this journey at different places. Some of us are younger, older and in between. Some of us are married, single and inbetween! Some have kids-well you get the picture. Everyone is different. What matters is that you are here now and you will make the most of it!
ReplyDelete