Hey there, on liquids, and have the constant tummy rumbles! Is it gas, hunger, the band in action??? Who knows! I am loving being on liquids, it seems to make life easier, somehow. It's so restrictive, and almost impossible to cheat "a little".
Tomorrow is mushies- yeah! Yogurt, my love! I love chobani. Love it.
I also love Pacific Something Carrrot Ginger Soup- love in a mug. I just had some, and it's warm, yummy, spicy. Yum!
Quickie. More later?
xoxoxo


It is probably the band. I get a lot of gurgling as food and liquids sit in the stoma and then go through. It is annoying, but you get used to it.
ReplyDeleteLiquids was torture for me, so glad to hear your enjoying them :) Liquids are tolerated for me differently, depending on the time of day. Sometimes they go straight through, others they "perculate". Here's to your first goal on 10/31 :)
ReplyDeleteMy tummy is rumbling too.... I just chalk it up to liquids slowly getting past the band. I also love love love Chobani. couldn't have made it this far without it.
ReplyDeleteYum that soup sounds so good. I haven't seen it in the stores here. Wee have that brand though.
ReplyDelete