Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Feeling Like My Old Self Again, but THINNER!!

So, first, a disclaimer: I gained twelve pounds between my first surgical consult and my start of the pre-surgery liquid diet.

The best news ever is that I am TWENTY SIX POUNDS LIGHTER than when I started liquids!!!!! I can't believe it. Part of me is not taking it in because the original number was too hideous to print, but now I am nineteen pounds from being under 300! YAY!

I go to mushies on Sunday, so I am hoping I lose five or so more pounds between now and then. Being over 300 lbs is a reality I have been dealing with for a couple of years, and mostly not dealing with, by not weighing myself. Now, I feel like I can say goodbye to the 300s sooner rather than later, and that feels great.

I did experience intense hunger pains today, I think. It may have been gas, but it felt really bad. I was out, so I ordered some vegetable soup and drank the broth. Felt much better afterward.

Just a quick update for now, back to work tomorrow.  Wish me luck!
xoxo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment