Friday, July 30, 2010

Stressed Out!

So, while I am excited about taking charge of my health and putting myself first, I am mired in stress at both work and home.
At times like this I want to just eat ice cream and salty and sweet granola bars to push away the fear, anger, and guilt for not being simply loving and supportive. As I approach my life changing surgery, I am scared that I will not be able to push down my feelings with food and will explode!

I realize that some might (if anyone but me ever reads my blog :) ) think that I am selfish for feeling the way that I do. My husband loves me, and I love him. The fact that we are able to make ends meet without him working is more than most people can say, and I am grateful that our situation is what it is, and not what a lot of others are going through.

I am strong. I am able to process these emotions and not implode over the stress of it all. I want to move forward and take care of me. I know that it will be hard, but I have to remember why I am doing this in the first place- health, confidence, and to fully embrace my life.

Tomorrow will be better.

xoxox
A

No comments:

Post a Comment