Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Getting Excited Now

Hi there,

So, Friday is my big day- the psych eval. I am psych-ed! :)



Life in my world is stressful right now. Too many projects at work, too may stressors at home. I am glad that I am coming to the begining of a new phase of my life- putting myself first -it feels weird and selfish to write that considering I have a two year old- but as someone told me "you can be a good caretaker if you don't take care of yourself". True.



My health is very important to me now. More important consciously, than it has ever been. It's difficult to explain, but now that I have a child, my being around for her and able to support and love her for as long as possible.



This journey I am undertaking is scary, in some ways, but very thrilling in others. My dream of being able to walk into any store and pick out an outfit is one thing, but actually taking responsibility for my health is even more exciting.



xoxo

A

No comments:

Post a Comment