Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm BAACK!!!

Hello People Fighting the Good Fight!
I am back!
I have taken a hiatus for eight months now- can't believe it has been that long!

Let's take some time to get re-acquainted...shall we? I still have my band, am still at the same job, married to the same guy, and have no new children here, or on the way. We haven't moved, nobody died, and nothing too terrible has happened outside of the ordinary terrible things that happen to regular people like me.

I guess I just gave up there for a bit.

The band is so finicky, and when it got hard, I bailed. I haven't been to the doctor since I last blogged either, oops! I am up 12 pounds from the time I last posted my weight on here, but about 19 from my ALL TIME LOW- which was a result of being too tight, unable to swallow my own spit, and landing in the ER for a complete unfill back in November.

I am neither tight nor loose. I still pb almost daily if I am not careful, and sometimes it feels like I don't eat anything. I guess that's not really true though, because the sliders still slide- ice cream, cookies, crunchy things, etc.  I still need to be careful with meals, but otherwise, I have been eating everything bad, and not paying attention. I am coming clean here people!

Why today? Why right now to come clean? Well, I'm bored. Yes, I said it. I'm bored with being a size 18/20. Bored with the cheat foods that frankly, are not doing much for me anymore. My birthday is next month, and maybe that's another reason. Middle age is rapidly approaching, and I need to get this ass in gear!  What else, oh, our annual employee health assessment is happening, and I don't want to be up from last year- when I weighed myself this morning, I was up four pounds from my weight last year, so that's a motivation.  Also, I am joining our work walking challenge- 8,000 steps a day from September to November, and the winning teams get entered into a raffle to win a trip to ____. Very exciting, and motivating.

Also, I am just back from vacation, and it feels like the time is right to get back to business!

Hope you are all fabulous and doing well!
xoxo
Annie

1 comment:

  1. Me too! Just posted for the first time in a long while and I have to say for most of the same reasons. Sliders! Giving up! And being bored with the 18/20 size clothing! I am aiming to get back on track too, I now the next few days are going to be hardest, because I truly am addicted to sugar at the moment! Best of luck to you and stay blogging :o)

    ReplyDelete