Howdy Peeps,
At work, on a call, (where I do my best blogging)- I am multitasking! :)
Weight is kinda standing still this week- still down 79lbs! Yay! I would love to make the 100lb loss mark by my bandiversary in October, but, we will see. I am feeling good, and getting a lot of nice compliments about my weight loss. I am wearing my old clothes! I am between a 16W and a 18W, or 2x, depending on the designer, cut, style, etc.
I have been having a few stuck episodes of late- all predicatble, depending on what I am eating, when I am eating, or how I am feeling while eating. I find that lunch time is the best time for me to eat. In my office. Alone. If I am interruped, aggravated, or have company (am chatting while eating, and not thinking), I get stuck. I usually drink hot tea with my lunch- sipping before and during- despite not being band rule compliant, it really helps me. If I am particularly relaxed, I can eat more.
A couple of weeks ago I went out after work with a colleague for an early dinner. I hadn't had lunch, so maybe that's why I was able to eat??
We went to Osterio del Circo in midtown- recommend! The service was awesome, and they indulged us completely. The food was incredible. I had a great meal where I had a small salad- Arugula, Endive, sliced Apples and Bacon Salad with Blue Cheese Croquette for my entree, a couple small pieces of bread dipped in olive oil, two glasses of wine, (or three), and shared a panna cotta. The vino was Orvietto- delish! I didn't get stuck, enjoyed myself, and had a great time.
Sorry to tempt you with food- it was awesome, though :)
xoxoxo
Annie


YAY for wearing your old clothes! Great NSV!
ReplyDeleteShopping from the "back of the closet" is the BEST!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a GREAT NSV!! And that meal sounded absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the loss so far.
ReplyDeleteDo whatcha gotta do about eating and drinking at the same time, for some people it can help. Hot tea seems like a good choice if you're going to have anything. :)
And that dinner sounds amazing, sorta jealous. lol