Thursday, July 21, 2011

Feelin' Sexy!

There! I said it! I am feeling like my old hot self!

Now, I am down 81lbs, still obese, but since I am tall, I am carrying better than most at my weight. I am rockin the high platform sandals! LOVE! I am like 6'3 in them, but I figure it makes me look twenty pounds lighter, right?? 5lbs for each inch.

Going on vacation in two days! Yay! We rented a house in Long Beach Island- on the Jersey shore, but not the Jersey shore you are used to from MTV. I won't be GTLing it, or at least no G and L! I plan to get my tan on, enjoy my sexy hubby, and my beautiful daughter and stepson.

One more day of work to get through!!

xoxoxoxoxo
A

7 comments:

  1. have a fabulous vacation and enjoy your hot self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a terrific vacation you sexy lil thang!! We want pictures, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Isn't it a great feeling? I am getting back to that myself :)

    Enjoy the vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sexy, sexy, sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you...........have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sexy mama! Hope you're having/had fun on vacation. :) Post some pics for us!

    ReplyDelete