Hello there,
I had an appt. with Dr. Ren today- I am down 10 lbs this month, as predicted, and I told my tale of woe regarding the pbs. Dr. Ren had little sympathy, and convinced me it was due to lack of proper chewing, sufficient waiting between bites, and not following band rules. I hate to admit it, but she is probably right. My mission? Chew! Wait between bites! If I follow band rules, and still have a problem, I am to call for an appt. I can live with that.
I have been commenting a lot this week, only to be frustrated by blogger! Sorry for my lack of comments, I am hoping this improves soon!
Tomorrow is Friday! Yay!!!
xoxoxo
A


Great loss! I guess the thing to do is to give the chew and wait theory a try and see if it resolves. I feel your pain-- I'm horrible at waiting between bites too.
ReplyDeleteI've been doing this for a year and a half and I'm still not a good chewer. You think I would learn... :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 10 pounds in a month..that is awesome! you will have to let us know how the chewing goes..I just got an unfill with Dr. K bc I was worried about all the pbs but now i think I wasn't too full and it was more a result of my lack of proper chewing, etc. We'll see!
ReplyDeleteThe one unfill I got, was because of legitimate too-tightness, sweeling etc. I was PB'ing quite a bit about a week or so ago...and I am convinced that was user error.
ReplyDelete10 lbs in a month is fantastic!
Great Loss - and don't worry, we have all been having problems with blogger the last few weeks :o)
ReplyDeleteAmazing loss!! Way to go!! You're my inspiration!
ReplyDelete