Couple of things. Firstly, Jenny is working on my blog!!!! I have been so excited to see what she has for me as the final product, but I can tell you the drafts have been AMAZING!! Jenny is the bomb. I can't wait to do the big reveal later this week (fingers crossed)!
Secondly, coconut creme hershey kisses? OMG. Very good. Just had about 8 of them. Not so great, but a very nice little treat. I needed chocolate bad.
Thirdly- I think I am too tight. I can't eat without PBing. I hate it. I feel like I have no enjoyment in food anymore. It's like a chore to eat. Sometimes I chew the food to taste and spit it out before I swallow. Very dangerous behavior. Like today, I wanted a beef pattie. I wanted to eat it. I chewed it up so fine, swallowed, and yep, here she goes again, pb. Maybe it's just bread that I can't eat? Who am I kidding? I had a hard time with my protien shake today. I want to lose quickly, and at the same time not PB. I don't want esopohogeal problems. Or band slippage! Should I get a little bit out? I am so close to 60 lbs gone, I can taste it (no pun intended). AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! I don't even feel like grocery shopping (I have a family to feed, too....). I can't stand food at this point, and it's very sad.
I am not making much sense, right?
My daughter will be three in a couple of weeks. I ordered the invites today from tinyprints. Very cute, and not too expensive. We are having a family and friends brunch- she doesn't have friends yet, outside her twin cousins who are the same age, so it's mostly adults, one teenager, one ten year old and three three year old girls. I am going to have a brunch on a Sunday- less worries of people driving home in tons of Sunday afternoon traffic, and who doesn't love brunch food? I do! (Or, I did, when I could eat... WAH!!!!). My sister has a lap band too- very recent, and she's a little more hard core than I am, (rule follower to the max), and I am sure she is going to be so skinny soon. Maybe I will see what she eats, and try to do the same. I know that she cuts her food up, or uses a food chopper- interesting. I always think that I chew til my jaw falls off, but maybe my bites are too big.
Oh well, if you are still reading, big hugs, xoxoxoxos, and happy chewing!
A


Hi Annie, PBing can cause inflamation so you should try 24 hours of liquids and then 24 hours of mushies. If you still can't eat solids without PBing I think you should get a bit taken out.
ReplyDeleteI think it is a mistake to think that being too tight will make you lose faster. I lost 100 lbs. in 10 months and I am quite sure I am much less tight than most bandsters like to be. I believe I should be able to eat ALL foods in moderation and I can eat bread, pizza, rice, pasta, etc. without issue. If I couldn't, I'd have an un-fill.
I've also heard many people say that when they were too tight, they ate a lot of high-calorie sliders and didn't really lose that quickly. They come to realize that eating healthy solid foods actually helps them to lose faster. I personally once had three days where I couldn't eat due to acid reflux and I only lost .8 lbs. It wasn't worth it!
ah! if you are PB'ing every meal you should probably talk to your doctor at the very least, if you are too tight you can really damage your body and possibly lose your band... congrats on your recent loss and the birthday planning sounds fun- i love brunch :)
ReplyDeleteThe drafts are amazing! I cannot wait until your reveal...she rocks!
ReplyDeleteYeah, definitely you need some taken out. How can you survive and have energy if you can't keep anything down? I'm having another de-fill this weekend. I know it sucks, but I also hate that eating has now become a chore that I dread. We don't have to live this way!
ReplyDeleteJenny is awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteSorry about the tightness, but that totally stinks.