Wednesday, May 4, 2011

MD Appointment Tomorrow

I am going to take your, and my own intuitive advice, and see Dr. Ren tomorrow. I am definitely too tight. Red, red zone! I was going to just have liquids for a few days, and see what happens, but I don't think I can take it anymore. I have a little pain in what I am imagining to be my esophogus, and now, I am getting myself all in a dither about all of the bad things that could be happening.

I know that everything is okay, I am fine. I am tight, and irritated, and that's why I am PBing. Got it.

xooxxo

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear you're going to see the Doc.. I will keep my fingers crossed that all goes well and that you're back in the green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. I'm PBing most days lately. Have a defill Saturday....again. My second one in a month. But I don't want to keep dreading eating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about you!! I am sorry I am late checking up on your blog! Let me know how you're doing!!

    ReplyDelete