This is the word of the weekend, and now of Monday too. Ugh.
I have been finding myself saying it under my breath all weekend, and now all day. Maybe it has something to do with the dismal weather we are having? Gray, damp, chilly, UGH!
So the big birthday bash- brunch was yesterday, and it was great. Stressful getting it all together, as always, and my hubby told me if I ever mention having another "early" party, it's over for me. He even said, we're done with parties. Done??? The entertaining season is just starting!! Clearly we need to have some space from this most recent entertaining escapade before we plan the next one. I guess the Memorial Day Family BBQ at my house (that I just thought up a few minutes ago) is off? UGH.
Anywhoo...here at work, need to start focusing. Had a hard time getting up today after the busy weekend, but food wise, I am doing well. I am so aware of what everyone else is eating, and I nibble, nibble, nibble. Had a few stuck episodes over the weekend, but I am starting to think before I eat more and more.
Alas, back to the grind!
xoxoxo
A


it is def. a Monday here!! UGH is right! Hiya though!
ReplyDelete