Friday, March 11, 2011

Handwriting Sample, New Pic, Happy Friday!

Hello Lovelies!
Things have been very stressful here in Annie land.  My hubby has been having a hard time lately, and it's been very tough. Not to get into too many details here, it seems like things are turning around and he has a plan to begin feeling better. 

I was catching up on blogs, and saw a post by the lovely Dinnerland regarding handwriting. I, too, am fascinated, and thought I would participate.  I am attaching a photo of my handwriting, taken, here at work, while on a conference call (what else is new?), and an up to the minute pic of yours truly as well.

Weight has been moving in the right direction, but too many ups and downs to update the ticker at this point. I am hoping that by the end of next week, I will be at a new low. I have been tracking, and being more mindful of what I put in my mouth, which, can be a revelation! 

I find that I seem to eat the most at midday- at work, lunch. Usually soup or some cheese and crackers, or some peanut butter and crackers (OMG- Trader Joe's has phenomenal natural peanut butter with roasted flax seeds- two tablespoons is a serving, and is quite a bit- very satisfying!)  Bread is basically out,  unless toasted very crispy. I am even off the pita chips these days.  One bright light is that I seem to be embracing spicy food again- I basically cut it all pre-band due to searning reflux, which, thankfully, has disappeared. I did have one episode when I was overfilled, but so far so good.  I had chicken with hot sauce on a pita from the cart outside my office. The bread was a bust, but the chicken tasted so good. The end result was that I ate about half of the chicken, and a few bites of bread. Had a few PBs, which is nasty, but all in all not too bad.  I am chewing my jaw off, but still need to work on my bite size.  This has been a real challenge for me, but as I become more and more mindful of what I put in my mouth, it is getting easier.

I am so excited about the bandster brunch NYC next week!!!!!! I can't wait to meet those coming, and am hoping that I can relax and enjoy, and not be shy.  I have been described as one of the most confident, yet insecure people in existence. I wish I could just be quietly confident, and leave it at that.

Here are the pics!

xoxox
Annie

5 comments:

  1. If I had my camera I'd join in conference call girl!!! :)

    I can eat meat. I really can. But I have to cut a small bite and chew. I also eat my red meat med rare. So that plays into it! I love my veggies but I could not live on veggies alone. Maybe cheese alone though!

    Sorry to hear the hubby is having a rough go of it! I blame winter on all things depressing! Spring is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about the brunch too! I have been bad blogger lately and need to update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo jealous about the brunch! Have a bloody mary for me! Love the pic.

    ReplyDelete