Things are better on the home front. My sister and I exchanged texts, and she's "over it". Whew. I didn't really want to go there again- too emotionally charged, and I have enough on my plate right now.
I am thinking of getting my cousin to do a feng shui consultation for me at home and in the office. I am open minded about these things, and I could use the expert design help!
Hope everyone is doing well. I have been tight as anything lately. No puking today, thank God.
Talk tomorrow.
xoxox
A


so glad she is over it! I woke up really angry at my sister this morning, then realized it was because of something I dreamed about!
ReplyDeleteglad ya'll worked things out. Relief, I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that there's no puking today - always a good thing!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I'm thinking like the others who commented on your post about your sister. It sounds like something is going on a little deeper. I have a younger brother, so I really don't understand the sister thing - either way, I'm happy to hear she's "over it".. I just hope she really IS over it!
Have a terrific week!