So, to all of you out there who thinks tighter is better, well, um.... IT ISN'T! Tight is good, necessary, and absolutely wonderful for both appetite de-stimulation, and portion control. Too tight just sucks.
I haven't been able to keep anything down, and my head hunger is very bad. This morning while after brushing my teeth I took a tiny sip of water, and up it came. Waah!
The good news, and it's sick to think this way, I know, is that I lost three pounds since yesterday! The goal now is to keep that off and begin losing again big time, even after my scheduled unfill today. I hope they just take out .5 cc and not the whole 6.5 cc's, but I guess we will play it by ear.
It is truly sad when you cannot even enjoy a glass of water (or even a few sips) without pb'ing. I was going to take some Advil, as Roo had suggested, to reduce the swelling, but I was afraid that I wouldn't get the liquid gel capsule down. I am going to focus on sipping and hope that I can get some liquids in today before my 4pm appt. I would hate to get dehydrated.
Okay, off to the salt mines!
xoxox
A


That is horrible, I hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteGet better soon and keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteI can promise you, that is not the 'tighter is better' aspect that some of us love. It's such a funny fickle thing but there is no way that what you are experiencing is even remotely good/ok/alright.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are able to get some water in and can make it to 4pm alright. And I hope they take out "just enough".
I've been in your spot-twice. When you can't even swallow your spit it isn't fun. I tried the Advil gel caps and had a bit of problem with them. I found the unfill helped immensely-when you can drink it is heaven. The first time they took out a lot. The second time only a smidgen. I do know I should have stuck to liquids for at least 24 hours, then puree and mushies for another 1 - 2 days. It gives the swelling a chance to go down. I think I ended up dissolving aspirin in a little water and drinking that when I was able to drink and it helped with the swelling and pain. Good luck. Just think of this as a little blip on the journey. It will get better and you will again lose weight.
ReplyDeleteBeing too tight is just miserable. The good news is that you are really close to the sweet spot. Hopefully your fill doc will take out a small bit so you still have restriction. Keep us posted!
ReplyDelete