So, big news today in blogland. Fills, reflux, snowstorms. It must be January!
I am having a little reflux myself today, and I am not happy. I am an empathic person, but I don't think I could have emoted this from Gen and Amy. Really. I think it has something to do with puking my brains out for two days straight, eating spicy food (stupid), and not paying attention. Also, I did have a fill this week, and I am hoping it goes away quick (the heartburn). It's not convulsive spewing acid, thank God, just a little uncomfortableness in my chest. Yuck.
I did eat the insides of two Jamaican beef patties for lunch, and peanut butter in my protein shake this morning, which I just remembered gives me agita. I haven't had heartburn since before my surgery, and I don't miss it! I am going to toast for dinner maybe, or some scrambled egg, or nothing. Wait and see. I love tea, but it exacerbates things for me.
This weekend will be fun. Friends are coming over tomorrow, and we're excited to see them. My best friend, and her hubby- who my husband loves, and is one of his best friends now. We will probably play RockBand, talk, eat, drink, and enjoy the last of the Christmas tree! I am taking it down on Sunday, although, I love it so much, I am going to miss it. We got it a couple of weeks before Christmas, so it's not up THAT long, and it is gigantic- like 10 feet high, and four feet wide (or bigger) at the base. I love all of my ornaments, and the lights are so pretty. I hate taking down the tree, but I will enjoy it for a couple more days.
New low today!
xxoxo


All this reflux talk!!
ReplyDeleteI never had it before surgery so I am hoping to don't get it after either! I mean on the occasion...
Sounds like a good weekend to me!
Thanks for the encouragment! Are you drinking from time to time?? Not water..but an adult bev?
Enjoy the rest of your decorations while you can!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about the stomach ailments... (((huggggssss)))
I noticed today (while rummaging through the medicine chest) that I have not needed a stomach med in months, I used to go through bottles of tums, I guess this new life style is going to save me some antacid money!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love Rock Band!!!