Tuesday, August 31, 2010

WAAH!

Today I am up and down... Waah!

I am looking forward to going out to a fancy dinner this evening at a swank downtown hotel and receive wonderful accolades from my superiors and colleagues for a job well done...Yay!

I feel fat, and have nothing to wear that makes me look as accomplished as I feel professionally...Waah!

Soon my lack of well fitting clothes will be behind me! YAY!!!

In the interim, I am forced to make things look chic and fashionable in a size 24....WAAH!

Okay, I feel better now. Two more weeks until the liquid diet- I am going to enjoy them, without over doing it, and yes, I am going to have a cocktail or three this evening YAAY!

3 comments:

  1. Saw your post over on Amy W.'s blog! Welcome to blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also followed your link from Amy's blog... Welcome to the Banded Sisterhood! *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too saw your post on Amy W's blog and thought I would come and have a look see:)

    Welcome to blogland and congrats on making the decision to be banded. I am a true believe that blogging increases our success rates with the band. It is great to have people to share your ups and downs with.

    Have a great night at your awards do, and just image were you will be this time next year:)

    ReplyDelete