Thursday, August 12, 2010

On many of the successful blogger's blogs the issue of maintenance is being written about. Although I am at the begining of this journey, it's an important matter to consider.

If the goal is to be healthy, for a lot of people that could be relative. Losing 100+ pounds of course leads to being more healthy! I guess it comes down to personal goals at the very end. For me, being able to walk into Banana Republic and pick out a size fourteen and know it fits is one of my goals now. But who knows how I will feel when I get to be a sixteen- maybe that will be enough? Maybe a ten is where I will end up? For me, losing 150 pounds would be so amazing, and at my height I will probably look great at 175- that's just at the "normal range" though. Will I want/need to have some wiggle room? After this life changing process I don't want to still be "overweight", but primarily, I want to be strong, and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment