Monday, August 23, 2010

I Need A Vacation From My Vacation

Back from a family vacation with parents, hubby, son, daughter, sister, brother in law, twin nieces, brother, sister in law, niece, nephew and the newest 6 week old addition to the family, my little niece.

Let's just say that my next vacation will be a business trip!

The best part of the vacation was the pictures. They highlighted the best parts of the trip up to Maine- smiling faces, beautiful scenery, and general bliss. The pics of me will serve as my "before" shots- a way to soften the blow from the devastation I experience when I see a picture of myself these days. I am at my all time highest weight (including pregnancy!!!!!), and the pictures don't lie. On my next vacation I will be hamming it up in front of the camera, showing off my new svelte self! Something to look forward to :)

Back to the grind- that reminds me, I need coffee!

1 comment:

  1. We are planning a family vacation for next summer that I am really looking forward to as well. For once I'll actually get to be comfortable being in front of the camera!

    ReplyDelete