Hello!
So, here I am again, being accountable to myself! Hello, Self!
Weight- down one lb since yesterday. So far this week down seven pounds.
Food:
Thursday PM
tea with milk and splenda for ride home
matzoh brei- one and half matzoh one egg, tsp butter, ketchup (estimated portion of family meal)
vodka and lemonade
three pieces of english toffee and two spoons of ice cream
Friday AM
coffee with half and half and splenda
3ish oz. pernil with 5 or so pieces of sweet plantains and 2 tbsp rice
tea with milk and splenda
I am not making the best choices, but I am eating protein up the ying yang. The pernil and plantains were a nice treat- not something I eat ever, but the mood struck. The portion was gigantic, so I spooned out some meat (served in separate container) and had a fewish pieces of plaintain. My friend ordered the rice- plain rice, so I had two plastic spoons of it which I mixed in with the cut up pork and plantains. Yum. Not stuffed, satisfied feeling, but seriously jonesing for chocolate. What's up with that??
I like not feeling like I want to hurl after eating, but I would like a bit more restriction, although the matzoh brei did not go so well last night, it was a little dryish, but yummy. It is something that my husband loves, and is a comfort type food, basically just matzoh crumbled up moistened with water, egg, pepper. I use butter in the frying pan and mix it up like scrambled eggs. Some say there are as many recipes for matzoh brei as people who love it, maybe that's true, but this is how I make it, and it's actually good.
Anyway, it's almost the weekend! YAY! I am getting color/blow out this afternoon, in an effort to beautify myself and feel good. Tomorrow I am taking Morgan to see Santa at the mall- not sure which one yet, but hopefully it will not be too stressful.
Have a great weekend!!
Annie


Wow seven lbs is amazing! I love matzoh Brie too. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteyah..7lbs is amazing! I feel better about making the not so good choices when I am tighter!! Probably not a great thing but it means I don't over eat!
ReplyDelete