Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Got My Fill

Hey Chicas,
So, I got my fill, and I feel great. I had 5.0 cc's put in- as you may remember I had it emptied, and have been living with it empty since 11/2. I gained nine pounds in that time, but the good news is that I am down six of those! Yay! I love liquids!

The good news is that I feel pretty motivated.

So, here's a NSV. Today I am wearing a dress- kind of shorter than I am comfortable with, but I am wearing tights. I feel self conscious today. I did get some feedback that I look great in this dress, and when I made a face and my usual "I feel fat, my legs look terrible in this, it's so short" comment, the person said I look great, in fact, they love seeing me in dresses, and that I am extremely beautiful.

Uh.

So, it's not a sexual harrassment thing, so don't get all uncomfortable. It was kind of a nice compliment, and I took it as such. I now, no longer feel AS self conscious in my short dress.

He he he

Things are better on the home front as well, which is great. I think I hit a low point last week, when I finally posted after so long. Things are looking up!

xoxoxo
Annie

5 comments:

  1. That is great! Andi am sure you looked terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you look great too, we never see ourselves as we really are. It's great that someone was nice enough to let you know that you are changing and it is for the better :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I wish we could see your cute dress!!
    Glad to hear from you and I hope you are well!
    I gained about the same in my unfill...I just got a fill 2 weeks ago and now going in for a tiny more on tuesday!

    ReplyDelete