Thursday, August 11, 2011

Protein! Feeling Good

Hello Lovelies,
Today is a good day. I have my PMP behind me, and I am enjoying the summer even more that before!  I am reading everyone's blogs, and am noticing the "protein" theme, and I need help. I need a switch from my usual food choices, and I would love some recommendations on great tasting, no aftertaste, chocolately protein shakes. I used to drink Slim* Fas_t High Protein, but, it's a little light on the protein.

Any suggestions??

Still holding at 84 down, TOM presently, expect big win next week!!! 

Smooch!
A

3 comments:

  1. I've recently tried Syntrax powder. I'm not a fan of the fruit flavors, but the Chocolate Truffle mixed with milk is pretty darn tastey - for a protein shake. I don't remember the specific nutrition stats but it's a pretty good source of protein.
    You can find it at BJsbariatricsDOTcom
    They have quite a variety and you can chose 14 different samples to try for less than $20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, Syntrax Chocolate Truffle! Love it. 100 calories, 0 carb and 23 or 24 g protein. I also like the Lemon Iced Tea for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on the new forms of protein. I think I need to be better with this!!

    ReplyDelete